The latest CITV v3 pack has been released. The CITV appliance is free to use for customers with an existing maintenance contract and enables advanced functionality in VMware environments. It is highly recommended to use the CITV tools if you have VMware on Compellent.
With this release CITV 3.0 now supports:
- SCv2000 series
- vSphere 6.0
- CentOS 5.10, which was introduced in CITV 2.1
- Security updates
It also includes the following updates:
- VASA Provider: updated to use TLSv1.1 for certificate exchange
- vSphere Web Plugin: Added support for NAS (FluidFS), and Live Volume + Sync Replication
- VMFS Datastore now has the Live Volume/Replication support Tab
- vSphere 6.0 support
- Replay Manager for VMware: updated to support SCv2000 (FC and iSCSI only) and vSphere 6.0
If you have a SCv2000 you can get access to it immediately as it comes with the latest 6.6.20 code. If you are running another Compellent model (SC8000, SC4020 etc), just talk to Copilot and get on the key release list.
If you want to get the version for the SCv2000 you can get it here